SuperCrop® Hemp Header
The FIRST Header Designed to Harvest Hemp!
- Propriety cutting and feeding mechanism reduce or eliminate the wrapping issues that many headers encounter
- No overhead reel unit reduces wrapping, increasing yield
- Easy to change sickle-section design allows you to swap out to use a more aggressive section for hemp, allowing you to get more life out of your knife components
- Optional Backscreen with Plexiglass reduces seed shatter, increasing bushel/acre yields
- Able to harvest narrow row drilled (7.5") crops as well as crops planted up to 40" apart
Double Cutting Combine
Harvest BOTH Hemp Seeds and Hemp Stalk!
- For Hemp Seed and Hemp Fiber Production
- This system combines the action of the forage header cutting system and the use of a combine harvester to allow for the harvest the seeds and stalk in one pass
- This machine is based on a John Deere W660 combine harvester, in which the cutting device with forage chopper Feederhouse is mounted under the intake house
- The upper 15 to 20 inches of the plant is cut off by a grain header or SuperCrop header which is mounted on the intake house using a mast. Since the height of the upper head is adjustable, it cuts the crop at the perfect height. In contrast to other systems, the flow of the crop through the harvester is limited to the upper most part of the plant, so the optimal seed quality is obtained
Double-Cutting Forage Harvester
With Stripper Header
Harvest BOTH Hemp Leaves and Stalk!
- For hemp leaf - hemp flower & hemp fiber production
- This system combines the action of a stripper header system and the use of a a forage harvester to harvest the fiber and leaf in one pass
- This machine is based on a Claas Forage Harvester (other makes and models can be converted) that has the stripper header mounted on forward "arms" that allow for height adjustment
- The seed and leaf structure is stripped off of the plant and conveyed to the bin system
- Fiber that is cut nicely laid down in a row between the wheels of the combine